BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

hye frens!!
i juz join tis blog stuff..
stil dnt know wat 2 write,so let me introduce 2 my frenz

tis is firdaus(in white shirt) n his fren..i forgot his name la haha


tis is 5-zal a.k.a kechik bt not speedodevo,my classmate


my MPPU gang, from left,
atok,senin,ajip(our head of prefect),5-zal & pian a.k.a kurang
(juz kidding,dont mad yaa hihih)
our class star

tis is atiqah n her brothrs n sistr
my fren from STA



woooo who's tis?!?
tis is sun,my taekwondo fren
dont play2, she's black belt ley..
huhu ae why put my sleepy pict on ur blog!!!
malu laaa...

hye fiona huhu also my fren in tkd,black belt 2..


my master huhu
from left,
master manoharan,dinesh,haris, n master rajasekaran


my cousins...during last hari raya :p


my brother,ayeep


some of my fren from TIGS
sori r, took tis pict bfore telling u guys


tis is my 'sister' sue


haha dinner...tat time is during kelantan championship..


latest!!!! bp tkd tournament

ae dah dulu laa next time update lagi!
bye bye

salam

0 comments: